Peek-Ins allow users to take on demand snapshots from the Qolsys IQ Panel 2 panel camera using the Customer Website and app.
Captured Images are saved in the Imagesevent gallery. For more information about viewing the event gallery, see
View the Images Event Gallery and Past Events
- The Qolsys IQ Panel 2 must be on firmware version 2.3.0+.
- The Qolsys IQ Panel 2 must be connected to Wi-Fi.
- The account must have Dual-Path enabled. For more information about enabled Dual-Path, see Configure Dual-Path communication for a panel remotely.
- The customer account must have Images - Plus on the service package.
- For Peek-In Next Motion images, the Panel Camera Motion Detector must be enabled. For more information about enabling the panel camera's motion detector, see Enable Qolsys IQ Panel 2 panel motion detector.
- The panel camera motion detector does not have to be enabled for the Peek-In Now feature to be available.
Note: The Qolsys IQ Remote secondary keypad does not support capturing peek-ins using Alarm.com.