PowerG PIR cameras (PG9934 and PG9944) enrolled on a Qolsys IQ Panel 2 can upload alarm and Peek-in Now images to Alarm.com.
Captured images are saved in the Images event gallery. For more information about viewing the event gallery, see
View the Images Event Gallery and Past Events
To upload PowerG PIR camera images to the Customer Website and app:
- The Qolsys IQ Panel 2 must be on firmware version 2.4.0+.
- The Qolsys IQ Panel 2 must have a PowerG daughtercard attached.
- The account must have Images - Plus on the service package.
- A PowerG PIR camera (PG9934 and PG9944) must be enrolled on the panel.
- PowerG PIR cameras are only compatible with capturing alarm and Peek-in Nowimages.
- For alarm images, the PowerG PIR camera captures an image when it detects the first motion after the panel goes into alarm.
- For more information about requestingPeek-In Now images, see Take an Image Sensor image (Peek-In).
- PowerG PIR camera uploads for alarms and Peek-in Now images count towards the customer's monthly upload limit.
- PowerG PIR cameras can be used with Alarm.com Visual Verification for the Qolsys IQ Panel 2. For more information about Alarm.com Visual Verification, see Alarm.com Visual Verification.