TSB #: 061417
RE: IQ PANEL & IQ2 - 1.6.3 SOFTWARE UPDATE
RELEASE NOTES & UPDATE INSTRUCTIONS
IQ Panel Fixes/Improvements:
• Fixed issue causing the system to go into alarm immediately following periodic file system maintenance and automatic
• Fixed issue with adding and deleting user codes for certain models of Schlage Z-Wave locks
• Changed “Delete Device” in Home Control Devices to “Delete Failed Device”. Z-Wave devices must be cleared or
unreachable before deleting from the system
• Changed Disarm Photos and Alarm Photos to disabled by factory default
• Fixed an issue updating device status when controlling the Aeotec Smart Strip
• Changed periodic file system check and automatic reboot to every 180 days
• French Language voice and text improvements
• Added cell carrier Telus APN
• Fixed an issue with Severe Weather Alert dismissal
IQ2 Secondary Panel Fixes/Improvements:
• Added upgrade download progress bar to UI
• Fixed issue causing false sensor bypass voice announcements
• Improved Voice/Chime volume level consistency
• Improved handling of security certificate exchange during pairing process
• Fixed issue displaying set thermostat target temperature changes
• Added dialog box when accessing unreachable Home Control Devices
• Fixed an issue falsely displaying alert message “Invalid User to Disarm”
Compatibility Note: This is an incremental update. Your IQ Panel must be on software version 1.5.3 , 1.6.1 or 1.6.2 and connected to Wi-Fi
to install this update wirelessly. If your panel's software version is 1.5.1 or lower you will need to update to 1.5.3 or higher before you will be
able to update to 1.6.3. IQ2’s that are paired with the IQ Panel will automatically be updated to the latest IQ2 1.6.3 software after the 1.6.3
IQ Panel software is applied.
1- Touch "Settings"
2- Enter a valid installer code (default is 1111)
3- Touch "Installation"
4- Touch "Upgrade Software"
5 -Touch “Patch Tag” and enter the patch systest163 then touch Done, then OK
6- Touch "Upgrade Using Network" (panel must be connected to Wi-Fi) Update will download and install
7- Once complete touch "OK" to reboot the panel. DO NOT TOUCH THE SCREEN ON THE IQ PANEL OR IQ2(s). The update process
will take approximately 5 minutes. After the panel reboots the home screen will appear and the buttons will turn green. If IQ2‘s are paired
with the panel they will automatically update within 10 minutes of the IQ Panel update. DO NOT TOUCH THE IQ2(s) DURING THIS
TIME. Do not power down or use the panel during this time.
For more information visit: http://dealers.qolsys.com/support-training/software-downloads.html or email: email@example.com