- Make sure resisters are installed 1-10k ohms for older translators, or 4.7k ohms required for the QS7133-840
- Unplug transformer and battery (if applicable)
- Press and hold memory reset button while simultaneously plugging power adapter in, hold for 5 seconds, left and right LEDs will blink
- Press and hold EOL Learn button for 3 seconds. ALL Zone LEDs should flash ON then OFF. If they are off, the zones have been reset.
- Trip each zone to calibrate
- Press and hold EOL Learn button for 3 seconds to exit calibration mode
- Open and close zones to test with the panel
Aug 16, 2023