TSB #: 230918
RE: IQ PANEL 4/IQ4 HUB/IQ4 NS - 4.4.0 SOFTWARE UPDATE
RELEASE NOTES & UPDATE INSTRUCTIONS
• Added support for all new PowerG Automation Devices!
• IQ Lock - PG
• IQ Dimmer - PG
• IQ Switch - PG
• IQ Socket - PG
• IQ Smart Plug - PG
• IQ Outdoor Plug - PG
• Added a new Automation icon for automation device enrollment & management (Installation/Devices/
• Added support for Night Arming mode. Panel now supports Stay, Away & Night.
• Created a new Pin Code setting to access profiles & network map on the IQ WiFi 6 Dashboard.
• Added support for Aeotec Indoor Siren 6.
• Added Group 50 which will now allow for simultaneous SBTM service from Alarm.com & Central station
• Added Group 11 (Day zone) and Group 21 (Night Motion).
• Added Groups 61 & 62 - latching Panic Buttons will now send restorals.
• Allow Exterior PowerG Motions to be enrolled as a Door/Window sensor type (PowerG ID 129 & 130).
• Added the option to display ambient temperature on the IQ Panel 4/IQ4 Hub screen when using any PowerG
device that reports temperature.
• PowerG Smokes can now sound difference cadences for Intrusion, CO, or Fire when using the “PowerG Smoke
Detector Siren” option as additional sounders.
• Added the ability for Dealers with correct login permissions to send to be able to send up to 5 screensaver
images to IQ Panel 4 or IQ4 Hub from the Alarm.com Partner Portal.
• Changed Z-Wave naming convention for Settings related to Automation.
• Added support for Z-Wave Weiser/Kwikset Lock supervision requests.
• Improvements to text size and movement in Photo Frame Screensaver.
• Enhanced downloading of images and videos from the Panel to a mobile device.
• Implemented a 30 second arming delay for IQ Panel 4’s built-in Panel Glassbreak.
• Corrected an issue where the ADC S2000-T Temp Sensor would not pair properly.
• Added support for managing user codes remotely for Yale Doorman PG (Nordics Region).
IQ Remote PowerG Improvements:
• Added the ability for the IQ Remote PowerG to power up after an extended power failure / battery drain - after
power is restored the remote will power on.
• Corrected an issue where Nighttime Mode was not working properly on IQ Remote PowerG.
• Modified Power Button functionality on IQ Remote PowerG (power down / reboot requires a 10 second press).
• Added support for Thermostats and Garage Door control on IQ Remote PowerG.
• Added “Weather Clock” to the IQ Remote PowerG Frame options.
• Weather to the IQ Remote PowerG now functions on both PowerG and Wi-Fi pairing.
• Added support to IQ Remote PowerG for “Installer Test Mode” (siren silenced).
• Added support to the IQ Remote PowerG for Doorbell notification pop-up & chime when paired over PowerG
• IQ Remote PowerG paired via PowerG will automatically upgrade on first enrollment instead of waiting 24
• Communication improvements (sync/delay).
Compatibility Note: Your IQ Panel must be on software version 4.3.0 or higher and connected to Wi-Fi to install
this update wirelessly. Panels running 4.0.0, 4.0.1 or 4.1.0 must be updated to 4.1.1 first, which then can be
updated directly to 4.2.0 or 4.2.1. Once updated to 4.2.0 or 4.2.1 they can be updated directly to 4.3.0 and then
1- Swipe down from the top of the screen and touch “Settings"
2- Touch “Advanced Settings”
3- Enter a valid installer code (default is 1111)
4- Touch "Upgrade Software"
5 -Touch “Patch Tag” and enter the patch iqpanel4.4.0 then touch OK
6- Touch "Upgrade Using Network" (panel must be connected to Wi-Fi). Update will download and install
7- Once complete touch "OK" to reboot the panel. DO NOT TOUCH THE SCREEN. The update process will take
approximately 5 minutes. After the panel reboots the home screen will appear and the LED will turn green