You will need Pro Video and Doorbell Cameras enabled on your Alarm.com service plan.
- From the Alarm.com app and go to drop-down menu - select Doorbell Camera
- Add Doorbell Camera
- Select Begin
- Name your doorbell device
- Go to your Wifi settings on your phone and select the Skybell Wifi
- Connect to the open network on your phone
- Go back to Alarm.com app
- Turn on panel Access Point --> Advanced Settings --> Installation --> Devices --> Wi-Fi Devices --> Access Point Settings --> Enable WI-FI Access Point
- On the Alarm.com app, select your panel Access-Point SSID network and connect using password
- Join the network and wait a few minutes while it sets up
- The Doorbell Camera will sync. The Doorbell camera’s LED will follow this pattern:
- Double-Flash Orange (~30 seconds)
- Alternating Blue/Green (~30 seconds)
- Solid Green Note: if the LED gets stuck on the double-flash orange mode then the incorrect Wi-Fi credentials were entered.
Aug 10, 2023