Alarm.com customers with an IQ Panel 2 / 2+ and IQ Remote can view
live streams from their compatible Alarm.com video cameras using both
the Qolsys IQ Panel 2 / 2+ and IQ Remote screens.
To stream live video from the IQ remote, customers must:
- Have live video streaming on the main IQ Panel 2 / 2+ configured properly. For more information about configuring the main panel with live video streaming, see Stream live video from Alarm.com cameras on the Qolsys IQ Panel 2.
- Have a IQ Panel 2 / 2+ on firmware version 2.4.0+.
- Enable live video streaming for the IQ Remote in panel programming.
- When live video is initiated from the IQ remote:
- The live video stream also appears on the main panel.
- The live video stream does not have audio. Note: When live video is initiated from the IQ Panel 2 / 2+, the live video stream appears only on the main panel and functions as described in Stream live video from Alarm.com cameras on the Qolsys IQ Panel 2.
To enable video streaming on the IQ Remote:
- Go to the home screen of the main panel.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Advanced Settings.
- Enter the installer code.
- Tap Installation.
- Tap *Installer Settings*.
- Tap to enableStream Live Video Cameras to IQ Remote.