If you have an Android device, you can follow these steps to add your own photos to the IQ Panel 2 / 2+ via Bluetooth.
- Swipe down to access the Settings Tray
- Tap Photo Frame
- Tap Add
- Tap the SD Card button to access the dropdown menu, and select Bluetooth
- Near the bottom of the screen, tap How do I add my own pictures into Photo frame using Bluetooth?
This brings up another set of instructions to follow:
- Pair your device to IQ panel
- Please select required photos on your device and send to IQ panel
- Accept the incoming connection request
- Wait about 1 minute for the images to load completely
- Any customer can add a Bluetooth device by entering their user code to access Advanced Settings and tapping Bluetooth Devices, then Add Phone. Go to How to pair Bluetooth device for more info.
To see more in-depth instructions for configuring Bluetooth devices, go to Configure Bluetooth disarming on the Qolsys IQ Panel 2.