If you are experiencing a "Panel Not Responding" or a loss of cellular connection with an IQ Panel 2, try the following steps.
- Make sure system still has power. Check for any recent power outages or low battery alerts.
- Make sure the Alarm.com account is created with the correct IMEI/MEID #
- Make sure it is installed in an area with good LTE coverage for the carrier of the SIM card
- Try doing a soft reboot by selecting Panel Reboot
- Run a cellular test manually from the panel
- Make sure the IMEI is registered in alarm.com as soon as possible. Once you register it verify with either Verizon Or AT&T or whichever carrier and register the SIM. sometime this can take a few minutes.-
- Run a cell test, if it fails then reboot and try again.
- check for carrier coverage on the ADC site.
- Run a Dualpath test using WIFI to get comm going to ADC. The cell radio usually catches up afterwards.
Call Alarm.com Support or Qolsys for further troubleshooting with one of our agents