TSB #: 211027
IQ HUB- 3.0.1 SOFTWARE UPDATE
RELEASE NOTES & UPDATE INSTRUCTIONS
• Local Dealer branding (Logo, Help Videos & On-Screen Billboard) can now be loaded directly to the Panel via
the built-in access point from any mobile device. This replaces the need to use an SD Card for Dealer branding
• Improved flow for local Software Update via Panel Access Point, including QR code scanning to auto connect
to the network
• New user interface changes to encourage Wi-Fi connectivity and to help panels stay connected over time to
• Added Panel configuration support in advance of the pending release for IQ WiFi 6
• Fixed an issue in 3.0.0 related to S2 versions of Linear Garage Door Openers. See TSB 210927 for additional
detail: https://dealers.qolsys.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/TSB-210927-Linear-ZWave-GDOIncompatibility-261-REVISED.pdf • Fixed an issue where system logs for troubleshooting may not upload correctly on some Verizon IQ Hub’s
• Changed Severe Weather Siren notification to be unique from other types of notifications
Compatibility Note: Your IQ Hub must be on software version 3.0.0 or higher and connected to Wi-Fi to install
this update wirelessly.
1- Swipe down from the top of the screen and touch “Settings"
2- Touch “Advanced Settings”
3- Enter a valid installer code (default is 1111)
4- Touch "Upgrade Software"
5 -Touch “Patch Tag” and enter the patch iqpanel3.0.1 then touch OK
6- Touch "Upgrade Using Network" (panel must be connected to Wi-Fi). Update will download and install
7- Once complete touch "OK" to reboot the panel. DO NOT TOUCH THE SCREEN. The update process will
take approximately 5 minutes. After the panel reboots the home screen will appear and the LED will turn green.