TSB #: 061316
RE: IQ PANEL 1.6.1 SOFTWARE UPDATE
RELEASE NOTES & UPDATE INSTRUCTIONS
• Disarm Photos from the panel camera now push to Alarm.com! Receive Disarm Photos in text, email and push
notifications as well as in the online photo gallery. Note: Requires Alarm.com Image Sensor Plus plan
• Added support for remote Wi-Fi management via Alarm.com AirFX. You now have the ability to remotely connect an IQ
Panel to any network the panel can see
• Added remote Z-Wave light state support from Alarm.com
• Added support for remote Add/Delete of Z-Wave Devices from Alarm.com
• Added support for the Linear Z-Wave Garage Door Opener (GD00Z-4). This device now works both from the local panel
interface & from Alarm.com
• Weekly & Monthly “Communication Test” setting added to the panel
• Added monthly file system maintenance checks to automatically verify file system. Note: When disarmed, Panel will reboot after file system verification check is complete
• Dialer Delay can now be set to 0 seconds when SIA Limits are turned off
• Fire Panic is now silent for 30 minutes after “Disable Siren” option is set. This allows installers to test all signals in a quiet
environment. Audible Fire Panic is automatically re-enabled after 30 minute timeout
• Improved Image Sensor image handling during Two Way Voice calls
• Minor French and Spanish translation changes
• Manually changing Time & Date from the panel is now only accessible with the Dealer Code
• Fixed an issue that would sometimes make it difficult to Arm Stay from a Keyfob
Compatibility Note: Your IQ Panel must be on software version Q1.4.3, 1.5.1 , 1.5.2 or 1.5.3 and connected to Wi-Fi to install this update wirelessly. If your panel's software version is Q1.4.2 or lower you will need to update to 1.4.3 or higher before you will be able to update. IQ2 and IQ Remote are NOT compatible with 1.6.1 software. IQ Panels that have an IQ2/Remote paired will not be able to update to 1.6.1 and will show a “No Patch found with this Tag” pop up if an update is attempted. A subsequent update (1.6.2) will be released in order to provide support for these devices.
To update to 1.6.1, please follow these instructions:
1- Touch "Settings"
2- Enter a valid installer code (default is 1111)
3- Touch "Installation"
4- Touch "Upgrade Software"
5 -Touch “Patch Tag” and enter the patch systest161 then touch Done, then OK
6- Touch "Upgrade Using Network" (panel must be connected to Wi-Fi) Update will download and install
7- Once complete touch "OK" to reboot the panel. DO NOT TOUCH THE SCREEN. The update process will take approximately 5 minutes. After the panel reboots the home screen will appear and the buttons will turn green
For more information visit: http://dealers.qolsys.com/support-training/software-downloads.html or email: firstname.lastname@example.org