TSB #: 110316
RE: IQ PANEL 1.6.2 SOFTWARE UPDATE
RELEASE NOTES & UPDATE INSTRUCTIONS
• Includes 1.6.1 features and improvements. If updating directly from 1.5.3 please see also 1.6.1 release notes
• Weekly & Monthly “Communication Test” setting fully integrated
• Added support for the new Remote Panic feature from the Alarm.com Mobile App PhotoFrame Specific Changes
• New and existing systems will default the PhotoFrame display type setting to “Weather/Clock”
• Removed all custom photos from existing systems to clear any overs-sized photo media files
• Reduced custom photo individual file size limit from 1MB to 400KB maximum
• Changed display during Armed Away state to only show Qolsys Home screen
• Modified Wi-Fi reconnection process to improve overall system performance
• Fixed a connection error between IQ Panel and IQ2
• Improved memory usage handling to fix system freeze issue
• Improved handling of panel time re-syncing
• Fixed an issue in 1.6.1 where Image Sensors learned into Group 25 did not display correctly on Alarm.com
• Changed the Z-Wave function “Delete Device from Panel” to “Delete Failed Device”
Compatibility Note: This is an incremental update. Your IQ Panel must be on software version Q1.5.1 , 1.5.2, 1.5.3 or 1.6.1 and connected to Wi-Fi to install this update wirelessly. If your panel's software version is Q1.4.3 or lower you will need to update to 1.5.1 or higher before you will be able to update to 1.6.2. IQ2’s that are paired with the IQ Panel will automatically be updated to the latest IQ2 1.6.2 software after the 1.6.2 IQ Panel software is applied.
1- Touch "Settings"
2- Enter a valid installer code (default is 1111)
3- Touch "Installation"
4- Touch "Upgrade Software"
5 -Touch “Patch Tag” and enter the patch systest162 then touch Done, then OK
6- Touch "Upgrade Using Network" (panel must be connected to Wi-Fi) Update will download and install
7- Once complete touch "OK" to reboot the panel. DO NOT TOUCH THE SCREEN ON THE IQ PANEL OR IQ2(s). The update process will take approximately 5 minutes. After the panel reboots the home screen will appear and the buttons will turn green. If IQ2‘s are paired with the panel they will automatically update within 10 minutes of the IQ Panel update. DO NOT TOUCH THE IQ2(s) DURING THIS TIME. Do not power down or use the panel during this time.
For more information visit: http://dealers.qolsys.com/support-training/software-downloads.html or email: email@example.com