TSB #: 170306
RE: IQ PANEL 2 - 2.0.2 SOFTWARE UPDATE
RELEASE NOTES & UPDATE INSTRUCTIONS
• Added a change to more accurately determine and display the Cell Signal Strength (“bars”)
• Fixed two-way Central Station voice calls on AT&T panels for alarms, including turning off the siren while the calls are connected
• Fixed a bug for missing or incorrect sensor activity on the ADC backend
• Fixed an intermittent issue with Qolsys to ADC integration during new account creation
• Improved Bluetooth scanning and disarm functions to better handle phones that are paired to the panel while simultaneously being paired to other bluetooth devices (such as cars)
• Improved Z-Wave signal routing thru repeating nodes
• Added automatic Z-Wave associations for 300 series Door Locks
• Added Z-Wave multi-cast commands for lights (faster performance for multiple light on/off commands)
• When needed, the 2.0.2 software will ensure that the latest RF PIC (1029-G) is loaded to support S-Line encrypted sensors
Compatibility Note: Your IQ Panel must be on software version 2.0.1 and connected to Wi-Fi to install this update wirelessly.
If your panel's software version is 2.0 or lower you will need to update to 2.0.1 before you will be able to update to 2.0.2.
1- Swipe down from the top of the screen and touch “Settings"
2- Touch “Advanced Settings”
3- Enter a valid installer code (default is 1111)
4- Touch "Upgrade Software"
5 -Touch “Patch Tag” and enter the patch iqpanel2.0.2 then touch OK
6- Touch "Upgrade Using Network" (panel must be connected to Wi-Fi). Update will download and install
7- Once complete touch "OK" to reboot the panel. DO NOT TOUCH THE SCREEN. The update process will take approximately 5 minutes. After the panel reboots the home screen will appear and the LED will turn green.