TSB #: 210419
RE: IQ PANEL 2 & 2 PLUS - 2.6.0 SOFTWARE UPDATE
RELEASE NOTES & UPDATE INSTRUCTIONS
- Support for the soon to be released IQ WiFi mesh router. Setup, control and configure the router directly from the Panel screen
- Added support for DSC hardwire keypads (HS2LCD, HS2ICN) via the CORBUS on the PowerG Hardwire to Wireless Translator (PGxWLSHW8) with firmware v1.1. Also added new PGM system triggers for Police, Fire, Aux & CO emergency
- Added support for DSC NEO wire-free keypads HS2LCDWFx, HS2LCDWFxENG
- Support for the new v4 PowerG daughter card
- Panel now supports remote Z-Wave Smart Start integration from Alarm.com
- Includes the critical firmware2 fix that could cause certain panels to automatically reboot: https:// dealers.qolsys.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/TSB-210308-Firmware-Issue.pdf Fixes/Improvements:
- New Setting to allow the Panel to send 1 or 10 images taken by PowerG PIR CAM’s (PGx934(P), NEXT CAM PG2, NEXT CAM K9-85 PG2, BW-IRC, BW-IPC, PGx944, TOWER CAM PG2, BW-ODC) during an alarm event to the Alarm.com backend. Previously, 10 images were stored locally on the Panel and only 1 image was sent to ADC.
- New setting to allow Dealers to be able to select the time that Communication Tests are sent to the monitoring station, if no selection is made then the time will be randomized
- New setting for detection direction on PGx902 Outdoor Curtain PIR, allowing left to right, right to left or both
- Ability to disable the PowerG activation LED on devices to conserve battery
- Added Partition support for EN Grade 2 panels
- Improved 700 series Z-Wave performance on UK & EU panels
- Bluetooth Disarm now available for UK & EU part number panels
- Added language support for Spanish (Spain), French (France), Finnish & Polish
- Added support for European date format DD.MM.YYYY
- Improvements to cellular signal strength matching between the Panel and Alarm.com for Latin America
- Silent panics and audible panics now report separate CID codes to a central station
- Duress alarm and silent police alarm can now be dismissed from Alarm.com
- Generic improvements to PowerG Wirefree keypad functionality (WS9LCDWFx)
- Keyfob arming now follows the Auto Bypass setting on the Panel
- Duress codes from KP-140 & KP-141 now transmit to Alarm.com
- Fixed an issue where the PGx905 Temperature sensor would send double alarms for the same temperature event.
• Fixed an issue related to virtual device integration on the Panel which includes Liftmaster Garage Door control from the Panel UI and Solar Integration from Alarm.com. See TSB 201026 for additional detail: https:// dealers.qolsys.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/TSB-201026-Liftmaster-and-2.5.3.pdf
Compatibility Note: Your IQ Panel must be on software version 2.0.1 or higher and connected to Wi-Fi to install this update wirelessly. Panels running 2.5.0 & 2.5.1 must be updated to 2.5.3 first, then they can be updated to 2.6.0
1- Swipe down from the top of the screen and touch “Settings" 2- Touch “Advanced Settings”
3- Enter a valid installer code (default is 1111)
4- Touch "Upgrade Software"
5 -Touch “Patch Tag” and enter the patch iqpanel2.6.0 then touch OK
6- Touch "Upgrade Using Network" (panel must be connected to Wi-Fi). Update will download and install
7- Once complete touch "OK" to reboot the panel. DO NOT TOUCH THE SCREEN. The update process will take approximately 5 minutes. After the panel reboots the home screen will appear and the LED will turn green.