TSB #: 220510
RE: NOTICE REGARDING 2.7.0 KNOWN LIMITATIONS
The following limitations have been identified on IQ Panel 2/2+ panels running 2.7.0 software:
- When utilizing the IQ Hardwire PowerG (PGxWLSHW8/PGxHRDW8) module AND a zone expander
- An input mode selection of Normally Closed (N/C) will not trigger the zone input on zone expanders. Input
mode on the expanders must be configured as Normally Open, EOL or DEOL only.
- Zone inputs on the main IQ Hardwire PowerG module are not affected and can be configured as any
selectable input mode type.
- In rare cases, immediately after applying the 2.7.0 software update, the Panel may become disconnected from
the Alarm.com backend (Cellular and/or Wifi) causing a Panel Not Responding trouble condition. Performing a
Panel Reboot (Settings/Advanced Settings/Panel Reboot) will restore the connection. In some cases it is
necessary to completely power down the Panel (Settings/Advanced Settings/Power Down) and then to
remove the battery and transformer connection before restoring battery, transformer and powering back up.
- For this reason, and out of an abundance of caution, 2.7.0 will not be available for remote upgrades from
Alarm.com. Local software upgrades to 2.7.0 from the Panel will remain available via Patch Tag
(iqpanel2.7.0) or SD Card upgrade as normal.
- After upgrading locally to 2.7.0, care should be taken to verify the Panel is communicating to the
Alarm.com backend before leaving the site.
- Both of these limitations will be resolved in a future software update