- On the main screen, swipe down the grey bar to access the settings tray.
- Touch Settings
- Touch Advanced Settings
- Enter your user code
- Touch Bluetooth Devices a. Before going to the next step, click the Settings Icon. Ensure that Bluetooth Disarm is enabled. b. While at this stage, please put your smartphone in Bluetooth “pairing mode”
- Touch Add Device. The Panel will begin searching for new devices within range (may take up to 60 seconds)
- Select your device from the list
- Touch Pair
- When the message appears on your phone and IQ Panel, ensure the numbers match and touch “pair” on each
That’s it! You should be good to go. If you encounter any issues please touch base with your dealer. Bluetooth is normally on by default, but you should touch base with them to ensure that Bluetooth is enabled on the panel.