The IQ Power Switch PG is a power/light switch that communicates via Power G.
This means that the switch can control power to a device (such as a light) in the following ways:
1) Manually: The user can press the button to turn the power on and off.
2) Through the IQ Panel and IQ Remote touch screen.
3) Through Alarm.com’s user app.
4) Using Alarm.com scenes.
1) 120V AC (60 Hz)
2) 5 A maximum load
1) 600W Incandescent light.
2) 300W CFL/LED light.
Temperature: (Indoor use only)
1) Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
2) Storage Temperature: -20°C to 60°C (4°F to 140°F)