Qolsys IQ Panel 2 / 2+ camera images uploads for local disarms and alarms
can be configured using the Customer Website. Captured images are saved
in the Images event gallery on the Customer Website or app. For more information about viewing the event gallery, see View the Images Event Gallery and Past Events.
Note: When the Qolsys IQ Panel 2 / 2+ camera alarm image
uploads are enabled, a panel camera image is captured whenever the panel
goes into alarm. This is different from the Image Sensor, since the
Alarm.com Image Sensor only captures alarm images when the Image Sensor
To upload panel images to the Customer Website and app:
- The panel must be connected to WiFi.
- The account must be configured for Dual-Path communication.
- The account must have Images - Plus on the service package.
Note: Qolsys IQ Panel 2 / 2+ Camera image uploads for alarms and local disarms count towards the customer's monthly upload limit.
- All Qolsys IQ Panel 2 / 2+ firmware versions are compatible.
Note: The Qolsys IQ Remote secondary keypad does not support sending images to Alarm.com.
To configure panel camera images:
- Log into the Customer Website.
- Click Automation.
- Click Rules,if not selected already.
- To enable/disable panel camera disarm and/or alarm images, click the toggle switch for the Panel Camera Alarm ImageUploads and/or Panel Camera Disarm Image Uploads automation rules.
In the following example, alarm image uploads are enabled and disarm image uploads are disabled:
- To configure recipient notifications:
- Click for the automation rule to configure.
- Click + Add Recipient.
- Select any recipients to be notified from the Address Book drop-down. If the intended recipient is not listed, click + New to add a new recipient address.
- Once desired recipients are selected, click Close.
- Click Save.