Peek-Ins allow users to take on demand snapshots from the Qolsys IQ Panel 2 panel camera using the Customer Website and app.
Captured Images are saved in the Imagesevent gallery. For more information about viewing the event gallery, see
View the Images Event Gallery and Past Events
- The Qolsys IQ Panel 2 must be on firmware version 2.3.0+.
- The Qolsys IQ Panel 2 must be connected to Wi-Fi.
- The account must have Dual-Path enabled. For more information about enabled Dual-Path, see Configure Dual-Path communication for a panel remotely.
- The customer account must have Images - Plus on the service package.
- For Peek-In Next Motion images, the Panel Camera Motion Detector must be enabled. For more information about enabling the panel camera's motion detector, see Enable Qolsys IQ Panel 2 panel motion detector.
- The panel camera motion detector does not have to be enabled for the Peek-In Now feature to be available.
Note: The Qolsys IQ Remote secondary keypad does not support capturing peek-ins using Alarm.com.
*To request a Peek-In using the Customer Website:*
- Log into the Customer Website.
- Click on the Imagescard.
- Click either or next to the panel camera.
- The image is uploaded to the Images Event Gallery. When the image is available for viewing, a notification is sent to all Peek-In notification recipients.
*To request a Peek-In using the Customer app:*
- Log into the Customer app.
- Tap .
- Tap *Images.*
- Tap .
- Tap *Peek-In*, tap to select the camera to capture the image.
- Tap *NextMotion* to have the panel camera upload an image the next time the panel camera detects motion.
- Tap *Now* to have the panel camera upload an image immediately.
*To configure Peek-In recipients:*
- Log into the Customer Website. This can only be configured on the website.
- Click *Automation*.
- Click for Peek-Ins & Manual Image Uploads.
- To choose notification recipients, click *+ Add Recipient*.
- Click to select the desired recipients from the Address book, to add an unlisted recipient click *+ New. When recipients has been selected, a checkmark appears next to their contact information.
*Note**: When a Peek-In is requested, an image of the capture is attached to the email or SMS message.
- Click *Close*.
- Verify the rule is configured with the correct settings.
- Click *Save*.