TSB #: 180716
RE: IQ PANEL 2 & 2 PLUS - 2.2.0 SOFTWARE UPDATE
RELEASE NOTES & UPDATE INSTRUCTIONS
• PowerG: It’s finally here!
• This software update provides official support for PowerG on the new IQ Panel 2 Plus and for IQ Panel 2’s
when a PowerG daughter card is installed.
• 4x the range of traditional security RF devices, two-way wireless for remote sensor configuration and
power management, 128 bit AES encryption and 50 channel frequency hopping for virtually zero
• Live View with Audio: View Alarm.com cameras on the IQ Panel 2 and 2 Plus 7” HD touchscreen.
• Supported cameras include video only models: ADC-V722W, ADC-VC725, ADC-VC726, ADC-VC825,
ADC-VC826, and the following models that also include two-way audio: ADC-V521IR, ADC-V522IR
• Live View with Audio is part of a Pilot Program available to all Alarm.com dealers, to opt into the program
dealers should contact their ADC representative.
• Live Answer: Stream the Alarm.com Skybell Video Doorbell directly to the IQ Panel 2 and 2 Plus 7” HD
• This innovative feature includes live two-way audiostart/end a call, remote door lock/unlock & remote
disarm, while continuing to provide doorbell call and motion notifications sent to your smart device.
• Supports Skybell HD & Skybell Slimline
• Live Answer is part of a Pilot Program available to all Alarm.com dealers, to opt into the program dealers
should contact their ADC representative.
• Easy Install Wizard
• An onscreen, step-by-step programming tool that makes the already fast and intuitive installation process
even easier, ensuring every install is consistent and follows best practices, resulting in a better install
experience, reduced truck roles and long-term support.
• Dual SRF: This software update provides support for three new “versions” of the IQ Panel 2 Plus, each also
available with Verizon, AT&T, Telus and soon Bell.
• PowerG and 319.5 MHz (Qolsys/Qolsys S-Line/Interlogix®)
• PowerG and 345 MHz (Honeywell®/2gig®)
• PowerG and 433 MHz (DSC)
“Interlogix”, “Honeywell” and “2gig” are trademarks owned by United Technologies Electronic Controls, Inc., Honeywell International Inc. and Nortek
Security & Control LLC, respectively. No Qolsys Product is produced by, endorsed by, nor is officially associated with Interlogix, Honeywell or 2gig.
Bluetooth speaker support for Anker 3102 speakers. Can be used for remote voice annunciation, chimes and
• Alarm Photos from the built-in Panel Camera can now be used for visual verification at the central station.
• Add/Edit Sensor pages now display in two-columns.
• Multi-channel Z-Wave support added for the Qolsys Smart Socket.
• Support for the Alarm.com Remote Temperature Sensor (ADC-S2000-T-RA).
• Consolidated Alarm page for panic buttons (Police, Fire, Auxiliary). All 3 panic types can now be sent from a
• Digital on-screen EULA for installers and homeowners.
• Panel Motion get it’s own new Sensor Type.
• Manage My System page Bluetooth & Software Update improvements.
• One-way listen only mode is enabled during duress code alarms for accounts using Two-Way Voice.
• Panel Glass Break now supported in Stay mode. Group 13 with low sensitivity to prevent false alarms.
• Addressed an issue where certain motion detectors could cause a false alarm. See TSB 180713: https://
Compatibility Note: Your IQ Panel must be on software version 2.0.1 or higher and connected to Wi-Fi to install
this update wirelessly.
1- Swipe down from the top of the screen and touch “Settings"
2- Touch “Advanced Settings”
3- Enter a valid installer code (default is 1111)
4- Touch "Upgrade Software"
5 -Touch “Patch Tag” and enter the patch iqpanel2.2.0 then touch OK
6- Touch "Upgrade Using Network" (panel must be connected to Wi-Fi). Update will download and install
7- Once complete touch "OK" to reboot the panel. DO NOT TOUCH THE SCREEN. The update process will
take approximately 5 minutes. After the panel reboots the home screen will appear and the LED will turn green.
IQ PANEL 2 & 2 PLUS - 2.2.0 SOFTWARE UPDATE - RELEASE NOTES AND INSTRUCTIONS
TSB #: 180716
Not finding what you're looking for? Contact Us Directly