RE:IQ PANEL 2 & 2 PLUS - 2.5.0 SOFTWARE UPDATERELEASE NOTES & UPDATE INSTRUCTIONS
- Added a new Sensor Group (53) and Sensor Type (High Temperature) for use with environmental temperature
sensors like the IQ Temp (QS5515-840) and the PowerG Temperature Detector (PG9905).
- Added a new Sensor Group (25 - Non Reporting) for Sensor Types: Water, Temperature & Freeze. This allows
environmental sensors to report to Alarm.com but not to the Central Station if desired.
- Added support for Sump Pump integration via Alarm.com when the Water Management service plan is
- Added the ability to delete a failed Z-Wave node from Alarm.com.
- Added software and settings to support European CE & EN Grade 2 certification testing.
Added the following new languages to the Panel: Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Icelandic.
Increased the Sensor Name length from 24 characters to 56 characters.
Photo Frame Start Time can now begin 1 minute after last touch.
Added the ability to send Panel overheat notification to Alarm.com.
New Motion Detector quick names added to the default Sensor Name library.
Disabling the Panel Camera setting on the Panel now disables the Panel Camera from the equipment list and
tile from the Alarm.com backed and end user app.
Master Code now has access to Language Settings.
Made small language translation changes to Spanish & French (Canadian).
Added access to Help Videos on the final page of the Easy Install Wizard.
Improved Weather Icon mapping between the Panel and Alarm.com.
IQ Remote Improvements:
- Fixed an issue where IQ Remote could stop chiming.
- Added Severe Weather Alert annunciation to IQ Remote when enabled on the primary Panel.
- Fixed an issue where the IQ Remote could get stuck in the Network Reconnection page.
- Addressed miscellaneous connection use cases to improve reliability.
- Photo Frame images can now be pushed from the primary IQ Panel 2 to the IQ Remote.
- Added the ability to record duress alarm videos from the built-in camera on the IQ Remote.
- Disarm Photos from IQ Remote can now be enabled/disabled.
- Modified “LiveView” cameras on the IQ Remote to be full screen.
- Improved Alarm Image upload timing to the primary Panel.
- Send Wellness “Check-in, Check-out” photos to Alarm.com when used with a service plan that has “Images-
- Wellness Alarms now “ring” at the panel during a two-way voice call to provide end user feedback that a call is
- Added Wellness alarm voice annunciations.
- Added automatic volume adjustment during a Wellness alarm event.
Added a change so that Wellness alarm notifications are automatically cleared after 12 hours.
Added support for EOL resistor detection from the auxiliary wired input on the PG9945, PG9309 & PG9312.
“Group 2 - Fixed Silent” with PowerG single button panics (PG9938) & two button panics (PG9949) is now
Added new settings to allow PowerG Supervision to be independent of Legacy RF supervision. Settable
between 20 min, 30 min, 1 hr, 2 hrs, 4 hrs, 12 hrs, 18 hrs & 24 hrs.
PowerG Sensor re-syncing and Not Networked status are now dynamically displayed as part of the sensor
status on the Home Page.
Added a Setting that allows the sounders in PowerG Smoke Detectors to act as additional sirens during all
PowerG sensors now display in the Sensor Test during the Easy Install Wizard.
PowerG PIR CAM’s (PG9934P & PG9944) can now be used for visual verification at the Central Station for Fire
and CO alarms.
Added support for the new PowerG Wireless Outdoor Curtain Motion (PG9902).
Added the ability to report Tamper for Visonic KP-140, KP-141 & KP-160.
The PowerG Sensor Test on the Panel now shows historical signal strength for PowerG sensors.
The strobe on PowerG Sirens (PG9901 & PG9911) now flash according to siren type.
Quick Exit now supported on the PowerG Keypad (WS9LCDWF9).
PowerG Keypad (WS9LCDWF9) buzzer now stops during a two-way voice session.
Support for PowerG Repeater (PG9920) AC failure notification.
Compatibility Note: Your IQ Panel must be on software version 2.0.1 or higher and connected to Wi-Fi to install this update wirelessly.
1- Swipe down from the top of the screen and touch “Settings" 2- Touch “Advanced Settings”
3- Enter a valid installer code (default is 1111)
4- Touch "Upgrade Software"5 -Touch “Patch Tag” and enter the patch iqpanel2.5.0then touch OK
6- Touch "Upgrade Using Network" (panel must be connected to Wi-Fi). Update will download and install
7- Once complete touch "OK" to reboot the panel. DO NOT TOUCH THE SCREEN.The update process will take approximately 5 minutes. After the panel reboots the home screen will appear and the LED will turn green.For more information visit: https://dealers.qolsys.com/software-downloads/ or email: firstname.lastname@example.org