RE:IQ PANEL 2 & 2 PLUS - 2.5.2 SOFTWARE UPDATERELEASE NOTES & UPDATE INSTRUCTIONS - REVISED Release Notes:
• Improved filtering for low battery alerts when using an IQ Hardwire 16Alarm.com Fixes/Improvements:
- Updates to broadband communication between the panel and Alarm.com
- Fix for reporting carrier stats to the backend for enhanced troubleshooting
- Fixes for intermittent issues with image uploads
NOTE:***If manually applying the 2.5.2 software update via the patch tag below to a panel currently running 2.5.0 or 2.5.1 software, you must FIRST do the following:
- Change the Log Level to Verbose from Settings/Advanced Settings/Installation/System Logs. Wait 2 minutes.
- Change the Log Level back to Debug from Settings/Advanced Settings/Installation/System Logs. Wait 2 minutes.
- Reboot the Panel from Settings/Advanced Settings/Panel Reboot.
- After the Panel reboots, wait 10 minutes for all sensors to re-sync and for systems to come back online. You may
then update like normal via the patch tag in the instructions below.If the update is pushed remotely from Alarm.com these steps are done automatically and no action or manual log level change is required.
Compatibility Note: Your IQ Panel must be on software version 2.0.1 or higher and connected to Wi-Fi to install this update wirelessly.
1- Swipe down from the top of the screen and touch “Settings" 2- Touch “Advanced Settings”
3- Enter a valid installer code (default is 1111)
4- Touch "Upgrade Software"5 -Touch “Patch Tag” and enter the patch iqpanel2.5.2then touch OK
6- Touch "Upgrade Using Network" (panel must be connected to Wi-Fi). Update will download and install
7- Once complete touch "OK" to reboot the panel. DO NOT TOUCH THE SCREEN.The update process will take approximately 5 minutes. After the panel reboots the home screen will appear and the LED will turn green.For more information visit: https://dealers.qolsys.com/software-downloads/ or email: firstname.lastname@example.org