TSB #: 221114
RE: IQ HUB- 3.1.0 SOFTWARE UPDATE
RELEASE NOTES & UPDATE INSTRUCTIONS
• Support for the all new IQ WiFi 6: Smarter Wi-Fi, purpose built for Pros.
• Fully integrated with Alarm.com and IQ Panel for easy set up and remote management to reduce truck
• Wi-Fi Partitions; keep Panels, Keypads, Cameras & Doorbells separate from end user devices by using the
built-in dedicated 2.4 & 5 GHz Security SSID’s
• Wi-Fi 6 Mesh with Gigabit speed, coverage of up to 1500 sq ft (140m2) per node, expandable up to 8
• Available now!
• Sensors can now be individually bypassed from the Alarm.com app at the time of arming
• Doorbell Camera pop up notifications on the Panel now have a dedicated volume slider. This allows for
independent control of Doorbell ringing volume from the main Panel volume (chimes and voices)
• Added support for QR code scanning for IQ Wi-Fi connection
• Added support for the new PowerG Wireless Photoelectric Beam Detectors (PG9200AX & PG9350SL)
• When disarming from the Panel during Nighttime Mode, the Panel will not emit any chime or beep
• When Swinger Shutdown is Disabled, system will transmit up to 128 alarms per zone per arming period
• Dealer branding using build in Access Point
• Improved User Code naming conventions to allow spaces in First and Last names
• Proximity Tag Management moved from the Security Sensors page to the User Management page, which
allows end users to manage Proximity Tags more easily without the need for an Installer Code
• Added new motion detector Sensor Groups (43 Away-Instant, Stay-Delay, 44 Away-Instant Interior)
• PowerG PIR CAM’s (PGx934(P), NEXT CAM PG2, NEXT CAM K9-85 PG2, BW-IRC, BW-IPC, PGx944, TOWER
CAM PG2, BW-ODC) will now send up to 6 alarm images to the Alarm.com backend for each trip during the
same arming period. Previously, only images from the first alarm trip were sent.
• Anti-Masking is now supported (On/Off) for PowerG motion sensors that support this feature
• New configurable end user page on the Panel for IQ Wi-Fi that shows network status, allows connection to the
Guest network via QR code and ability to run a speed test
• Support for PGxWLSHW8 & PGxHRDW8 PowerG Wired to Wireless Module firmware version 1.2. This will
allow for connection of up to four (4) HSM2108 zone expanders and one (1) HSM2300 power supplies per
module; increasing the total possible PowerG hardwire to wireless zone count from 16 to 80. Also added
“Temperature” as a hardwire Sensor Type and Flood Emergency as a PGM Output Rule trigger
• Added the ability to use Partitions without requiring the Lock Screen on the Panel
• Enhanced the red alarm banner page to show partition name/number
Added the ability to use Partitions without requiring the Lock Screen on the Panel
• Enhancements to the Aeotec SmartSwitch 6
• Improved Deako lighting integration
• Fixed a cellular communication issue affecting some systems with AT&T SIM cards
Compatibility Note: Your IQ Hub must be on software version 3.0.0 or higher and connected to Wi-Fi to install
this update wirelessly.
1- Swipe down from the top of the screen and touch “Settings"
2- Touch “Advanced Settings”
3- Enter a valid installer code (default is 1111)
4- Touch "Upgrade Software"
5 -Touch “Patch Tag” and enter the patch iqpanel3.1.0 then touch OK
6- Touch "Upgrade Using Network" (panel must be connected to Wi-Fi). Update will download and install
7- Once complete touch "OK" to reboot the panel. DO NOT TOUCH THE SCREEN. The update process will
take approximately 5 minutes. After the panel reboots the home screen will appear and the LED will turn green.