TSB #: 230710
RE: IQ PRO - 4.2.2n SOFTWARE UPDATE - RELEASE NOTES & INSTRUCTIONS
• Added Key Switch option, when utilizing sensor type Keyfob on these devices: IQ Pro, HSM2108, IQ Hardwire
PowerG or PowerG sensors that support auxiliary inputs.
• Enhanced support added for the Power Series Neo Touchscreen (HS2TCHP). The HS2TCHP will require a SD
Card update in order to support- Click here to download HS2TCHP SD Card Update.
• Support added for the new MX975i - universal input addressable device using NC loops.
• The IQ Installer Interface will now prompt to connect to the IQ Wi-Fi6 security SSID when utilizing IQ WiFi6
allowing seamless local programming.
• MX Diagnostics are now available via the Alarm.com Partner Portal
Compatibility Note: Your IQ Pro must be on software version 4.2.1n or higher and connected to Wi-Fi or Ethernet
to install this update.
1- Connect to IQ Pro utilizing the IQ Installer Interface
2- Touch “Configuration”
3- Touch "Upgrade Software"
4- Touch “Patch Tag” and enter the patch iqpro4.2.2n
5- Touch "Yes, I want to upgrade" (panel must be connected to Wi-Fi or Ethernet). Update will download and
6- The update process will take approximately 5 minutes. After the panel reboots reconnect the IQ Installer interface