TSB #: 180501
RE: IQ PANEL 2 - 2.1.1 SOFTWARE UPDATE
RELEASE NOTES & UPDATE INSTRUCTIONS
• Automatic communication tests now report as an E602. Manual communication tests report as an E601
• Fixed an issue where the panel could report cellular signal strength values while disconnected from the
• Fixed an issue with IQ Remote reporting correct supervision status on the Alarm.com backend
• Fixed an issue where IQ Remote could display a red emergency screen
• Minor Power-G fixes and improvements
• Fixed an issue where nighttime mode would turn Z-Wave voice prompts back on if previously disabled
Compatibility Note: Your IQ Panel must be on software version 2.0.1 or higher and connected to Wi-Fi to install
this update wirelessly.
1- Swipe down from the top of the screen and touch “Settings"
2- Touch “Advanced Settings”
3- Enter a valid installer code (default is 1111)
4- Touch "Upgrade Software"
5 -Touch “Patch Tag” and enter the patch iqpanel2.1.1 then touch OK
6- Touch "Upgrade Using Network" (panel must be connected to Wi-Fi). Update will download and install
7- Once complete touch "OK" to reboot the panel. DO NOT TOUCH THE SCREEN. The update process will
take approximately 5 minutes. After the panel reboots the home screen will appear and the LED will turn green.
IQ Panel 2 - 2.1.1 Software Update Release Notes
TSB #: 180501
Not finding what you're looking for? Contact Us Directly