TSB #: 060115
RE: IQ PANEL 1.4.3 SOFTWARE UPDATE
RELEASE NOTES & UPDATE INSTRUCTIONS
1) Added support for new Z-Wave devices
1) IQ Siren - QZ2300-840
2) IQ Light Bulb - QZ2110-840
3) New Alarm.com Thermostat - ADC-T2000
4) Aeotec Siren - ZW080-A17
2) Dual-Path Communication setting now enabled by default
3) New setting to allow for auto learning of sensors by simple open/close of sensor (instead of tamper)
4) Improved weather icon coloring for better visibility
5) Added Temporal 4 siren for CO alarms
6) Changed wording of Medical to Auxiliary
7) Added new Panel Test - Sirens
8) Improved Z-Wave connectivity tests and reduced resource utilization
9) Improved WIFI connectivity tests and reduced resource utilization
10) Improved pairing and connection between the IQ Panel and the IQ2
11) Improved French language translation for Canada
12) Improved handling for shared resource buffering issue to prevent system freeze
13) Fixed Android OpenGL issue for graphics rendering the can cause the UI to freeze
14) Improved sensor low battery handling to avoid false low battery alerts sent to Alarm.com
15) Fixed issues with key fob arming inconsistencies
16) Home Control and Silent Arming now supported on IQ2 Secondary Tablets in conjunction with IQ2 software 1.4
17) All new HELP videos for the IQ Panel - ships with new 1.4.3 panels or available via separate SD Card download from the
Qolsys Dealer Portal for existing panels
18) Various fixes and improvements
* See the updated IQ Panel Installation Manual for additional details on new features
Note: This is an incremental update. Your IQ Panel must be on software version Q1.4.2 and connected to Wi-Fi to install this
update wirelessly. If your panel's software version is Q1.4.1 or lower you will need to update to 1.4.2 before you will be able
to update to 1.4.3. Please contact email@example.com if you need additional assistance.
1- Touch "Settings"
2- Enter a valid installer code (default is 1111)
3- Touch "Installation"
4- Touch "Upgrade Software"
5- Touch "Upgrade Using Network" (panel must be connected to Wi-Fi) Update will download and install
6- Once complete touch "OK" to reboot the panel. DO NOT TOUCH THE SCREEN. The process will take 5-10 minutes
and based on the software being updated, your panel may reboot multiple times. After the panel reboots the home screen
will appear and the buttons will turn green. For the next 5 minutes the panel will update the backup partition. Do not power
down or use the panel during this time.
For more information visit: http://dealers.qolsys.com/support-training/software-downloads.html or email: firstname.lastname@example.org