Here is a list of things to try to improve the connection stability between your IQ Remotes and the IQ Panel 2 / 2+
- Restart the router by powering it off for 2+ minutes
- Set Static IP on the IQ Remote and IQ Panel 2
- Disable 5GHz band network on the router or use 5GHz (only compatible with QW9104)
- Use a higher end router model
- Increase signal strength of IQ Remote by optimizing positioning of the hardware
- Install a 2.4GHz Wifi signal repeater
- Use the panel built in Access Point network if signal is strong enough. You can also install range extenders for the built in AP.